"What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet." These famous lines by Shakespeare have been repeated many times by many people when they screw up your name and then instead of saying ‘Sorry’, give you this statement very cheekily . Now,It is time to come out of the closet… Dang..you people have a one track mind…I meant come out and declare my name in public and not what you thought. All this while I have been writing under the name ‘ Lazy Pineapple ’ and will continue to do so…but many of you are curious to know my real name and some of you actually do know it. Then again, those who know my name manage to screw it up…And I mean royally. My parents will cringe when they come to know of this fallacy. My real name is Vinita (which means Humble), V I N I T A and not Vineeta, Vinuta, Vineetha, Vinitha or Vineta. Most people end up up calling me Vineeta which again is not my name, even if it seems like my name. Its so ...
Nice caption! Well done, Namrota.
ReplyDeleteThanks Corinne :)
ReplyDeleteHi LP. just dropped in to say Hi, and its been a really long time :-) Hope you've been well.
ReplyDeleteP.S: Hope you remember me :-)
- writerzblock.wordpress,com
Hi Pallavi..of course I remember you...it is been really long....I went on a sabbatical for nearly two years. Hope you are well too... good to see you here. Thanks for dropping in.
ReplyDeleteOnline Cake Delivery @ http://www.cakengift.in/ ,
ReplyDeleteCake Delivery in Delhi @ http://www.cakengift.in/by-city/cake-delivery-in-delhi-333.html
Cake Delivery in Noida @ http://www.cakengift.in/by-city/cake-delivery-in-noida-335.html
Online Cake Delivery @ http://www.cakengift.in/ ,
ReplyDeleteCake Delivery in Delhi @ http://www.cakengift.in/by-city/cake-delivery-in-delhi-333.html
Cake Delivery in Noida @ http://www.cakengift.in/by-city/cake-delivery-in-noida-335.html
Keep posting the good work. Some really helpful information in there. Bookmarked. Nice to see your site. Thanks! mơ đánh vợ đánh con gì
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete