It is not yet goodbye
There have been many times in the past few months, when I had thought of quitting blogging altogether. My last post was nearly 6 months back. Life has been on a tumultuous ride since the past few years and I have been trying to hold on to my sanity, with all my strength. Many times, I did get an itch to write, but it slowly got drowned in the cacophony of stress, anger and disappointments. Shilpa Garg from "A Rose is a Rose is a Rose" recently showcased my blog on her super successful blog. She wrote sweet and kind words, and I am very thankful to her for sending love and readers my way. Her blog post and the lovely readers were a motivation enough to scratch that WRITING itch. Thanks Shilpa, for prodding me to wake up my blog from its slumber. My old blog readers have already read about my struggle with infertility and I have openly talked about it in my posts "My experiments with infertility" and "Dealing with infertility" . I wrote of my heartac...

What do you mean 'You don't think I studied at Harvard Dental College?'
ReplyDeleteThis is going to hurt me a lot more than it... I'm just kidding. It's gonna hurt you more !
ReplyDeleteThis is the way we get to your brain.
ReplyDeleteCommon .. give me that KIRAN KHER "Good Luck" GAP !!
ReplyDeleteDid I mention I engrave tombstones for a hobby?
ReplyDeleteYour tooth is just a stone's bang away!
ReplyDeleteHenceforth, every visit to the dentist will be a cakewalk.
ReplyDeletehttp://shimmeingsunshine.blogspot.com
Wow! I’m from Malaysia, an English teacher Gonne be. Now, I know that my goal readers are my students in the past. custom essay writing service I’d like to mark like this too attractive event and real hard work to make an enormous article. Thank you for the suggestions, I really enjoyed reading this. It is so much inspiring.
ReplyDelete