"What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet." These famous lines by Shakespeare have been repeated many times by many people when they screw up your name and then instead of saying ‘Sorry’, give you this statement very cheekily . Now,It is time to come out of the closet… Dang..you people have a one track mind…I meant come out and declare my name in public and not what you thought. All this while I have been writing under the name ‘ Lazy Pineapple ’ and will continue to do so…but many of you are curious to know my real name and some of you actually do know it. Then again, those who know my name manage to screw it up…And I mean royally. My parents will cringe when they come to know of this fallacy. My real name is Vinita (which means Humble), V I N I T A and not Vineeta, Vinuta, Vineetha, Vinitha or Vineta. Most people end up up calling me Vineeta which again is not my name, even if it seems like my name. Its so ...
Absolutely...In your place,even i would have choisen this one
ReplyDeleteCongratulations :D
ReplyDelete