Winner of Caption Contest 18 "You think you are funny?" Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - March 25, 2013 Here is the winner of the Caption Contest 18, ‘You think you are funny?’ Umashankar Pandey: "Captured in time" Congratulations!!! Drop me a mail at and I will mail you the trophy. Hope to see you in another round of Caption Contest this Wednesday. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments bchowla25 March 2013 at 10:03Well desreved.CongratulationsReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCorinne Rodrigues25 March 2013 at 14:57Oh I missed this one. I'm in shock!Congratulations, Umashankar.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyaliasgarmukhtiar mukhtiar25 March 2013 at 17:25nice oneReplyDeleteRepliesReplyumashankar25 March 2013 at 18:23Thank you, LP. I'll wait for the prize!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLazy Pineapple27 March 2013 at 18:04You can always take part in the Blogiversary contest Corinne :) this time there is a real prize instead of a virtual one.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Well desreved.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations
Oh I missed this one. I'm in shock!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Umashankar.
nice one
ReplyDeleteThank you, LP. I'll wait for the prize!
ReplyDeleteYou can always take part in the Blogiversary contest Corinne :) this time there is a real prize instead of a virtual one.
ReplyDelete