Friendships most times are stronger than other relationships. They are the life raft that give you home in the turbulent sea called life. As time goes by it becomes deeper and stronger and it nurtures and sustains you . Friendships happen so easily and the best part is, it is so much to fun to make new friends. I always had a huge circle of friends while growing up. My parents were always aghast during my birthday parties by the sheer number of people who came down to wish me. I gathered friends wherever I went, my tuition class, guitar class, computer class, school, college and even in the lane where I lived. At that time,life was a wonderful ride filled with giggles and gossip. As I grew older, many of those friends became good friends, while I lost touch with a few as they drifted away. A handful of them especially the women friends became my close friends,with whom I could spend hours, talking about anything under the Sun. These friendships grew strong for many years as eac...
False Hopes !!!
ReplyDeleteI'm too sexy for my tutu! ;)
ReplyDeleteSupermen in enlarged pink underclothes ;)
ReplyDeleteShirish Kunder and the triplets supporting Mama Bear Farah Khan at one of her choreography sessions!
ReplyDeleteJump jumping japaang jampak crack lack jack - the new IPL cheer leaders
ReplyDelete- this can avoid rapes -
Ascending forms of elegancy- Men, Manners and Mannequins
ReplyDelete'ye tera skirt, ye mera skirt, ye skirt bahut haseen hai!'
ReplyDeletenice one
ReplyDeletehey i have added you on google followers, add my site too......... thanks
Avengers Team B .. Assemble !
ReplyDelete'Dude looks like a lady' music-video alumni reunion.
ReplyDelete