Caption Contest 11 'You Think you are Funny?' Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - July 21, 2010 This is a caption contest ‘You think you are funny?’ Please write a caption for the picture below All the Best. P.S: For those people who would like to know the rules, please check here. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments RoseBelle22 July 2010 at 01:12Goodness! I hope those aren't beers that kids were drinking. "Summer time brings the grown ups out in us"ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRavi22 July 2010 at 10:30Why do I feel like a child even after drinking this Sh#t!Damn - They don't make it as strong as they used to :(ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRohan22 July 2010 at 10:48Yay!!!Hic!! I finshshed firsht!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPhoenixritu22 July 2010 at 11:52"Damn! Look at his beer belly, I'll pass"ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous22 July 2010 at 14:37"Bottoms up!"ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous22 July 2010 at 14:37Little girl: "No fair! He got more than I did!"ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAD23 July 2010 at 10:19Who the @$%$% put milk in my bottle!!!????ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySweta23 July 2010 at 15:58Once he is fully drunk I will take his credit card and go for shopping...yippee!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySweta23 July 2010 at 16:02Bhaiya, why momma gave milk in different bottle today?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous23 July 2010 at 17:21Chota Bacha Jaan Ke Humko Na Samjhana Re........ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyzephyr23 July 2010 at 19:40I wonder what the grown-ups find so great about this!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThe NRI23 July 2010 at 22:15"I don't know about you, but I find that as I get older I cannot hold my liquor like I used to"ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAmitL23 July 2010 at 23:24I'm going for a refill. Want to come with me?-----Is this really what Mom meant when she said 'Grin and beer it'?-----OK-bring on the dancing girls!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLalit Patnaik24 July 2010 at 00:45I keep blowing, no sound!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNalini Hebbar24 July 2010 at 08:12Eeeuuu, what a taste! Brought back old memories of swimming in the amniotic sea!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous24 July 2010 at 17:41"Mom, I'll have another of whatever this is."Have a nice day, LP :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKshitij KK Khurana24 July 2010 at 19:35This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKshitij KK Khurana24 July 2010 at 19:38I hope she gets drunk enough... for that kiss I need that she doesn't wanna give...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDr Roshan Radhakrishnan25 July 2010 at 06:55"Sigh.. I always thought I'd be in Beverly Hills by the time I hit 5, sipping on champagne. Where did it all go wrong, Jeeves ?"ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDr Roshan Radhakrishnan25 July 2010 at 06:56"you think this pic is enough to get us adopted by Madonna or Jolie ? "ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKshitij KK Khurana25 July 2010 at 23:13wow... pretty good entries this time Vini. :) Good smart fellows in here.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplywise donkey26 July 2010 at 11:19We Wannabe, on Reality TV.Shocking is key, to win on TVReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBikram26 July 2010 at 15:47This is strange I cant see a picture :) so "NOTHING"ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySweta26 July 2010 at 21:01What happen LP, No results this time?? :(ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... New comments are not allowed.
Goodness! I hope those aren't beers that kids were drinking.
ReplyDelete"Summer time brings the grown ups out in us"
Why do I feel like a child even after drinking this Sh#t!
ReplyDeleteDamn - They don't make it as strong as they used to :(
Yay!!!Hic!! I finshshed firsht!!!
ReplyDelete"Damn! Look at his beer belly, I'll pass"
ReplyDelete"Bottoms up!"
ReplyDeleteLittle girl: "No fair! He got more than I did!"
ReplyDeleteWho the @$%$% put milk in my bottle!!!????
ReplyDeleteOnce he is fully drunk I will take his credit card and go for shopping...yippee!!!
ReplyDeleteBhaiya, why momma gave milk in different bottle today?
ReplyDeleteChota Bacha Jaan Ke Humko Na Samjhana Re........
ReplyDeleteI wonder what the grown-ups find so great about this!
ReplyDelete"I don't know about you, but I find that as I get older I cannot hold my liquor like I used to"
ReplyDeleteI'm going for a refill. Want to come with me?
ReplyDelete-----
Is this really what Mom meant when she said 'Grin and beer it'?
-----
OK-bring on the dancing girls!
I keep blowing, no sound!
ReplyDeleteEeeuuu, what a taste! Brought back old memories of swimming in the amniotic sea!
ReplyDelete"Mom, I'll have another of whatever this is."
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day, LP :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI hope she gets drunk enough... for that kiss I need that she doesn't wanna give...
ReplyDelete"Sigh.. I always thought I'd be in Beverly Hills by the time I hit 5, sipping on champagne. Where did it all go wrong, Jeeves ?"
ReplyDelete"you think this pic is enough to get us adopted by Madonna or Jolie ? "
ReplyDeletewow... pretty good entries this time Vini. :) Good smart fellows in here.
ReplyDeleteWe Wannabe, on Reality TV.
ReplyDeleteShocking is key, to win on TV
This is strange I cant see a picture :)
ReplyDeleteso "NOTHING"
What happen LP, No results this time?? :(
ReplyDelete